One component, Construction polyurethane sealant, Low modulus, high movement, Shelf life: 9 months
It is a one-part, low modulus polyurethane product formulated by Gorcci
International. It reacts with moisture in the air to form a soft rubber
with excellent elastic and adhesion strength.
* High movement and low modulus, excellent durability, weather resistance.
* One component, easy for applying, no solvent.
* No odour and toxicity after cured, environmental protection.
* Self bonding, easily for repairing.
* Water, oil, aging resistance, mildew proofing.
* Good adhesion to many substrates, no corrosion and no pollution to substrates.
How to use it:
A Treating the substrate, do necessary treatment to the substrate surface
B Adhesive coating, methods are spraying, brushing, dipping, roll coating, etc.
C Dry set, need to dry for a few minutes to ten minutes after applying glue
D Adhesive, sticky adhesive surfaces have to be bonded together
E Wait for curing, polyurethane adhesive can be cured at room temperature
310ml aluminum cartridge, 20pcs/box; 400ml sausage, 20pcs/box; 600ml sausage, 20pcs /box.
Storage and transportation:
Transportation: Keep away from moisture, raindrop, sun, high
temperature, and away from heat. Handle with care, no press and
Storage: Sealed and stored at low temperature, dry
place, recommended store at temperature 5 ~ 25 ℃, humidity ≤ 50% RH
environment. Do not store at temperatures above 30 ℃ or humidity> 80%
The shelf life is 9 months with the original packaging, and after 9 months, still can be used once pass the inspection.
P303CL is suitable for most building joints, including perimeter caulking of doors and windows.
* Expansion joints.
* Joints in pre-cast panel.
* External walling, curtain wall joints.
* Skylights, smoke vents.
* Other structural sealing for areas with structure movement.