High expanding yield multi-purpose use Remarkable weather resistance, Shelf Life: 12 months
Easy to use.
Bonds to and seals most popular construction materials, wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing etc.
Durable airtight seal-stops air infiltration, drafts and energy loss.
High insulating value-saves energy and money.
How To Use:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
MOQ: OEM 1000 CTNS
Storage and Transportation:Store in cool, dry area. Do not expose to open flame. Excessive heat can cause premature aging of components resulting in shorter shelf life.
Shelf Life: 12 months